Luxury Thick & Dense 60oz Twist Pile made from Soft 80% Wool on Action Backing
Larger sizes may be available, please contact us.
This luxury beige coloured carpet has an 11mm pile height on an action backing and is made from soft yet dense 80% Wool that has been blended with man-made fibres which make up the remaining 20%. This best of both combination of soft, dense luxurious wool and resilient man-made fibres creates a hard wearing pile that is perfect for heavy
Benefits of wool:
We offer free delivery multiple times a week to all purchases within our local range.
Deliveries outside of local areas may incur a charge.
For more information speak to one of our advisors today!
We are able to arrange a competitively priced carpet fitting service with all carpet purchases, contact one of our carpet specialists today for more information.
Please note that this is a guide only and additional allowances may be required.
Quality underlay provides an extra layer of insulation to keep your house warm.
Suitable for use on stairs.
Do you have a query about this product? Our expert sales staff will be glad to help. Simply fill out this form and we’ll get back to you. Whether it’s stock availability, a price request or just more information about this range, we will make sure we contact you within 24 hours.